Anywhere in Southern Ontario Air Time Limousine Service Inc. will get you and your passengers to and from the airport. No matter how big or small your town is, we will accommodate you.
Air Time Limousine Service Inc. will pick you up or drop you off at any airport in the Southern Ontario region. Here are the official websites of the major airports we service:
- Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (Island Airport)
- Toronto Buttonville Municipal Airport
- Oshawa Municipal Airport
- John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport (New York)
- Greater Rochester International Airport (New York)
Meet and Greet Service is available when you require personal assistance or would like someone to meet you when arriving at the airport.
Call for details and pricing.
Arrival Procedures for Toronto Pearson International Airport
Should you require assistance, there are uniformed airport employees at each arrivals platform, simply ask for directions to the “PREARRANGED LIMOUSINE” area.
- Pick up your luggage.
- Proceed through customs to the arrivals platform outside.
- Go to the “PREARRANGED LIMOUSINE” area
- Give the commissioner your name and say you have a prearranged limousine waiting from AIR TIME LIMOUSINE SERVICE.
- Wait for your car to arrive, will takes about a minute.
- The commissioner will radio the compound and have your car paged (Cars must wait in the prearrange parking compound area until called).
If your flight arrives after 12:00 midnight, the commissionaire may not be present. In this case, please call us and we will send your car from the compound right away.
|Terminal 1Exit Terminal 1 at the arrivals platform.|
Follow the “Prearranged Limousine” sign to Post “B” outside.
|Terminal 3Exit Terminal 3 at the arrivals platform.|
Follow the “Prearranged Limousine” sign to Post “29” outside.
Expect the best at Air Time Limousine Service.
If your flight is delayed, we usually know ahead of time and adjust the pickup time accordingly.
If you are delayed inside the terminal, e.g. lost luggage, customs, call immediately.
All cars are required to wait until customers arrive “NO SHOW” or “WAIT” charges may apply.
If your car does not arrive 5 minutes after the commissioner has it paged, phone immediately.
Drivers require permission to leave airport without customers. (1 hour after flight arrival )
If you have rescheduled, missed or canceled your flight, inform us immediately.
Cancellation charges may apply if canceled within 24 hrs. of your reservation.
IF YOU EXPERIENCE DIFFICULTIES WITH YOUR PICK UP, CALL IMMEDIATELY